Dec. 26th is essentially the start of the new year.
Like most people, I've got a few resolutions that I may or may not fulfill, though I definitely intend to.
- In yoga, they always end class with a phrase: "Hands on your heart for a kind heart, hands on your head for kind thoughts, and hands on your lips for kind words." and I really want to live out this mindset in my daily life. I think it would be a good thing to live by.
- Portion control. This is more realistic than cutting out bread, sugar etc.
- Clean the heck out of my closet. Some things just have to go.
- Exercise at least twice a week. (if you set the bar low, you can be an overachiever later lol)
- Blog more. Not because a lot of people read these, because a lot of people don't. Just to be more accountable.
- Floss every night. Its the little things.
So, in order to be more accountable, I want to know what you'd like to hear about! Fill out the form below, and let me know!